Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
These personal journals, created with strips of paper, are super fast when using an electric rotary cutting machine, and they have a secret technique that binds them all together.”
- Cut a strip of paper with the pinking blade of machine #1 for the journal.
- Cut a strip of paper with the straight edge blade of machine #2 for embellishments.
- Show components needed for the journal, already cut.
- Go to the nearly complete journal, and show applying glue to bind it together.
- Place binder clip over the spine, set aside.
- Go to finished journal.
- Show the other two styles of journals.
- Cutting strips with the rotary cutting machine is so fast and easy.
- The rotary cutting machine cuts fabric, felt, vinyl, and several layers at a time.
- Adjustable guide for cutting strips; 1/2 “ to 2-1/2” wide.
- Making these Personal Journals is a clever use of scrap papers.
- The journals can also be made for a brag book, diary, bridal keepsake, etc.