Provo Craft YourStory Book Binder and Laminator
8 ½” X 11” Provo Craft Your Story album
4” x 6” laminating sheets
Images cut from the Provo Craft Cricut Expression Machine using the Stamping Cartridge; Calligraphy Cartridge; Home Décor Solutions Cartridge; and Kitchen and Bath Solutions Cartridge
7/8” wide ribbon
- Collect recipes and heritage pictures along with pictures of the recipes made, if possible.
- Decorate the cover of your album and attach ribbon on the front and back to tie shut.
- Cut patterned paper into 8 ½” x 11” sheets.
- Laminate the recipe cards, trim if necessary, and attach velcro to the back of each.
- After decorating each page with the heritage photos, stickers, brads and any other embellishment you want to add, finish your page by placing your laminated card on the page.
- Use tabs to separate the various recipe groups .
- After all your pages are complete, bind your book using the Provo Craft YourStory Book Binder and Laminating Machine.