Plain and Simple Chipboard flower vase
Chunky glitter assortment pack
Sugar Plum Sweet Shoppe assortment pack
Tutti Frutti Sweet Shoppe assortment pack
Key Lime Boutique brads
Tutti Frutti boutique brads
Choco Dot Accent paper
Lime green polka-dot ribbon
Lime, Orange, light pink, dark pink, turquoise and yellow paint
1 3/8 ‘ daisy punch
1 1/4 ‘ six petal flower punch
Hot glue gun
Rocks, beans, corn or sand (weight for flower vase)
- Paint one large and one small flower in all seven colors leaving one set plain white.
- Hot glue stem holders to flower backs and insert stems.
- Cover flowers with glue and sprinkle with coordinating glitter.
- Punch white, both shades of light pink, light orange, dark purple, dark yellow, light turquoise and light green cardstocks with the 1 3/8’ daisy punch, pierce centers, add coordinating paper flowers from the Sweet Shoppe assortments and fasten both together with various brown brads. The brads can either be plain (Sweet Shoppe assortments), polka-dotted (Key Lime Boutique Brad assortment) or flowered (Tutti Frutti Boutique Brad assortment). Add adhesives to small paper flower centers and glitter. Hot glue to eight coordinating flowers.
- Punch with light green, dark yellow, both light pinks, light orange, light turquoise and dark purple using the 1 ¼’ six petal punch. Punch white, dark green, light yellow, both dark pinks, dark orange, dark turquoise and light purple using 1” daisy punch. Add adhesive and glitter. Layer small daisies on top of six petal flowers and pierce centers. Fasten both together with varied brown brad centers as above and hot glue to remaining eight chipboard flowers.
- Fill vase bottom with your choice of sand, beans or corn.
- Glue foam cylinder on top – just below vase rim.
- Cover vase with Choco Dot paper using double stick tape.
- Arrange flowers in vase.
- Add bow to vase and tuck shredded paper around stems.