Simplicity rotary cutting machine
“Celebrate” Banner & Woven Album
- Cut a strip of paper with the pinking blade of machine #1 for the banner.
- Assemble and glue one panel
- Staple one panel to ribbon
- Show finished banner
- Cut a strip of paper with the straight edge blade of machine #2 for the album.
- Show finished album.
- Show examples of bows on gift bags.
- Cutting strips with the rotary cutting machine is so fast and easy.
- The rotary cutting machine cuts fabric, felt, vinyl, and several layers at a time.
- Adjustable guide for cutting strips; 1/2 “ to 2-1/2” wide.
- Making paper bows is a clever use of scrap papers.
- The banner can be used over and over, for several events.