JB 08115 1 5/8” Stamper
JB 07310 Damask 1- letter borders
JB 08080 Special Occasion Uppercase Font
Nestabilities -Labels Four – Die 5
Nestabilities -Labels Four- Die 4
Nestabilities- Labels Three- Die2
Nestabilities- Circle- Die 3
K & Company- Blue Awnings Paper Pad
Blue Floral Embossed Paper
Floral Woodcut Foil Paper
Blue Polka Dots
Ivory Medallion Swirls
WorldWin Papers- Outdoorsy Olive Double Mats
Tsukeniko – Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Kaiser Krafts – adhesive white pearls
Scor-it – Scor-it Board
- Cut a 8 ½ x 5 ½ piece of Blue Floral Embossed Paper. Score using Scor-it board
- Choose a 1 5/8” Damask Border and a 95 point letter from the Special Occasion Font Set. Insert the border and gently snap the pieces into the border & grid of your 1 5/8” stamper. Insert the letter into the center of the Damask border and snap into grid system. Ink your image with Tuxedo Black Ink and stamp onto Ivory Medallion Swirls. Die cut your stamped image using die 3 from your small Circle Nestabilities™ (Count your dies starting with the center die).
- Die cut an Outdoorsy Olive Mat with the Labels Three Nestabilities.
- Die cut a Blue Polka Dot Mat with the Labels Four Nestabilities- Die 4
- Die cut a the third mat from Ivory Medallion Swirls using the largest die from Labels Four Nestabilities
- Cut a 1” x 5 ½” strip of the Blue Green Floral paper.
- Cut a 1 ½” x 5 ½” mat from Blue Polka Dot paper.
- Assemble as shown in the photo. Adhere Kaiser Pearls on the Ivory Labels One Mat