***READER NOTE: The following instructions are NOT the ones we showed on our program. However, it is one example of a different way to finish an artist trading card for the ATC & Photo Display.
All are from 7Gypsies:
ATC & Photo Display
6x6 paper pack – Gypsy Market
97% complete sticker – Photographie word strips
Gaffer tape – Le Monde
Seam binding – Gypsy Market
Flocked paper – Savannah Stripe
Punch 2 holes at the top of photo. Tie card to display with Seam Binding.
- Adhere paper (from 6x6 gypsy market paper pack to cover back of photo.
- Run gaffer tape along bottom edge of photo, folding around bottom to back.
- Punch 3 -5 holes along bottom of photo through gaffer. Clip Pearl Dangles into holes.
- Using the sticker strips on 97% complete sticker photographie, find words appropriate for photo. Attach above gaffer tape.
- Cut a punch hear out of Savannah stripe flocked paper and stable to photo.