A Good Place to Bee…
Using the Willow Bee collection
· 1 Sheet of Nikki Sivils “Bee 2 Bee” 12x12 paper
· 1 Sheet of Nikki Sivils “A Good Place to B” 10x10 die cut circle paper
· 1 Sheets of Nikki Sivils “Buzzin Around” 12x12 paper
· 2 Sheets of Nikki Sivils “Bee’s Cutie Cut-ups” 12x12 paper
· 1 Blue Bee Pocket of Treats stickers (Nikki Sivils)
· 1 “Willow Bee” stamp set (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker)
· “Willie-Bee’s Font” stamp set (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker)
· 1 Breadless Tab (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker)
· 1 Black Burlap Button (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker)
· Blue Burlap Buttons (Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker)
· 2” of gold ribbon –Mayarts http://www.mayarts.com/
· Black ink for stamping –Ranger http://www.rangerink.com/
· Adhesive –Helmar USA http://www.helmar.com.au/
· Good cutting scissors – Cutter Bee – EK Success http://www.eksuccess.com/products_detail.php?product_id=724&sess_id=3b19f314a510d1ced0d46242cef4751b
· Trim 3 ½” off of the circle die cut paper, adhere the larger section to the “Bee 2 Bee” paper lining up the edges to the right side & all the way to the bottom of the paper.
· Cut out the large & medium size sunflowers, and the 3 clouds that are all attached (keeping them all attached to each other) on the far upper right side from the “Buzzin Around” paper.
· Cut out the 2 sunflowers, these don’t have stems, from the “Bee’s Boarder Strips”.
· Cut out the cloud & the bee stitching that is coming out of the cloud and one of the smallest clouds on the same “Buzzin Around” paper.
· Cut out the medium sunflower from your “Bee’s Cutie Cut-Ups”.
· Cut out the blue bracket journaling tag, the gold square journaling tag and the medium bee from one of the cut-ups sheet, and then cut out just the medium bee’s wings from the other sheet of cut-ups.
· Cut out the medium sized cloud from the cut-ups sheet.
· Adhere the 3 clouds that are all together on the right side of the paper so that the side of the cloud that is cut off lines up with the edge of the bee paper.
· Using a 3-D adhesive square, adhere the smallest cloud right over the smaller cloud that is in the set of 3, as shown.
· The cloud that has the bee stitching coming out of it, adhere it to the left of the 3 clouds that are attached together, then using the 3-D adhesive squares attach the medium sized cloud over both the other clouds, as shown.
· Using the 3-D adhesive squares attach the bee so he looks as if he is buzzing out of the cloud, and then attach his other set of wings on top of him, also using the 3-D adhesive squares.
· Adhere your journaling tag about ¾” from the bottom of the bee paper and to the left of the scalloped circle, as shown.
· Adhere the largest sunflower to the scallop circle along with 2 of the medium sunflowers with the stems layered on each side of the large sunflower. Next, adhere the other 2 sunflowers with no stems on top of the other medium sunflowers using 3-D adhesive squares.
· Place a small black burlap button in the center of the large sunflower, and 2 medium blue burlap buttons on top of the other sunflowers.
· Adhere the Breadless Tab on top of the stems, tie a knot in the gold ribbon and adhere to the center of the Breadless Tab.
· From the Pocket of Treats stickers use the blue heart and place it on the Breadless Tab.
· Stamp the “A” from Willie-Bee’s Font on the cloud that has the bee-stitching coming out of it.
· Stamp the phrase “Good Place 2 Bee” next to the “A”.
· Using a craft knife cut the center out of the gold square journaling tag, using the gold square to frame a photo, as shown. You can always add one or two smaller photos below the larger framed picture.
· With your fingers curl up the scallops on the scallop circle paper, so they are off the bee paper for even more dimension.