- White cardstock (Frances Meyer)
- Patterned papers (Row, Row, Row Your Boat Collection Piggy Tales)
- Self-adhesive craft paper (Scotch 3M)
- Runway mask (Heidi Swapp for Advantus)
- Distress ink Spiced Marmalade & Fired Brick (Ranger)
- Acrylic paint Yellow (Plaid)
- Rub-on images and words (Build A Rub-on, Row, Row, Row Your Boat Collection Piggy Tales)
- Circle Punches (Marvy Uchida)
- Boundary Waters Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Pinking & Straight-edge scissors (Fiskars)
- Embroidery Flosses (DMC)
- Pen (American Crafts)
- Others (foam brush, palette knife, embroidery needle, scrap piece of canvas fabric)
- Place the mask toward the left side of the white cardstock.
- Using foam brush, apply inks on the mask design. Be careful not to go over the edges. Lift mask
- Apply acrylic paint with a palette knife along the edges of the page and toward the right.
- Create a photo matte by layering three colors of patterned papers toward the right.
- Spell out the title by combining two pieces of rub-ons directly onto the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Layer the photo onto the matte.
- Using the Boundary Waters border punch on the blue self-adhesive craft paper, punch out a border.
- Layer this border at the bottom edge of the photo.
- Trim a 4.5x1.75 inches piece from another patterned paper and attach it right below the photo.
- Trim the bottom edge of a strip of the swim suit patterned paper (about 5.5x1.25 inches) with pinking scissors.
- Overlap this piece onto the piece from step 9.
- Rub on the phrase ‘got chlorine’ onto a small piece of canvas fabric.
- Attach the fabric to the top left corner of the photo by stitching.
- Add a small piece of punched border to the fabric below the phrase.
- Rub on the phrase ‘I swim’ onto a small piece of patterned paper.
- Layer a leftover punched border piece below the phrase.
- Mount the whole piece to another patterned paper and attach it near the bottom left corner of the photo.
- Embellish further by stitching a frame around the photo.
- Punch a circle around the flip flop image and layer it atop a slightly bigger circle and attach it to the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Journal at the bottom of the page.