By Julie Overby
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine; S4-260 Labels Fourteen, AS5-078 Persian Accents
Hampton Arts IC0184 Butterflies Cling Stamps and Die templates;
Tsukineko- VersaMark, Momento (Tuxedo Blank) Ranger Distress Inks
Nikki Sivils Beatrice -Stickers
Bazzill Basics Paper™ Cardstock
My Mind’s Eye™ Pattern Paper
Penny Lane – Tiny Dancer“Jazz,” Quite Contrary “Jack & Jill Be Happy”
Webster’s Pages Ladies and Gents – “Pretty Up”
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ EZ tape runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Stamp butterfly images with VersaMark on to 12 x 12 pattern paper cardstock base.
- Adhere photos to center of the paper.
- Cut, distress and ink a 2x9" strip of yellow paper and a 1.5x9" strip of blue pattern paper and layer on to cardstock.
- Cut a ¼ “ strip of pattern paper and adhere to layout over top of the first two strips of paper.
- Cut/emboss S4-260 Labels Fourteen #5 (#1 being the smallest) out of brown cardstock using Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine.
- Cut/emboss S4-260 Labels Fourteen #4 out of cream cardstock and add journaling. Layer on to brown label and adhere to layout.
- Stamp flower image on to cream cardstock and cut out with coordinating die template. Color with markers. Adhere beside journaling.
- Using orange ink, stamp dragon fly image on to cream cardstock and cut out with coordinating die template. Adhere to layout.
- Stamp three butterfly images on green pattern paper a smaller one on blue pattern paper. Cut out using coordinating die templates. Adhere to layout using foam squares.
- Cut/emboss AS5-078 Persian Accents border from red pattern paper and adhere under paper strips.
- Add alphabet stickers for title.