Blue Eyed Girl Layout
By Latisha Yoast
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine, S5-115 Round About, E8-007 Classic Edges One
Bazzill Basics Paper® white & teal cardstock
Lawn Fawn Bright Side pattern paper & stickers
My Mind’s Eye™ pattern paper
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™, tape runner and white foam squares
5 x 7 photo
- Trim white 12 x 12 cardstock ¼ inches on the top, and one of the side edges. Paper is now, 11 ¾ x 11 ¾ inches adhere white cardstock to teal cardstock.
- Cut/emboss Round About #3 (#1 is the smallest) in the Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® machine using the pattern paper. Adhere to the top left corner of the cardstock.
- Cut/emboss Round About #2. Using pattern paper (You will need four die cuts) 2 in a coral color and 2 in a teal color. Set aside.
- Cut/emboss Classic Edges One die template with pattern paper. Adhere to cardstock.
- Cut/emboss pattern paper (different sheet of pattern paper) using the Classic Edger die template. Adhere over diecut.
- Adhere photo, Take a teal die cut, then adhere over the top left corner of the photo with foam squares.
- On lower left hand corner of the photo, adhere a teal diecut , adhere a coral die cut over it using foam squares.
- Adhere remaining diecut below the two. Trim off excess pattern paper that hangs over the layout.
- Use the die cut and adhere it to the top right corner of the layout.
- Apply stickers to create a title.