GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine
S5-180 A2 Curved Borders One
S6-005 5 x 7 Elegant Labels Four
MD1-005 Media Mixáge™ Hearts One Dies
MD1-012 Media Mixáge Circles Three Dies
MD2-011 Media Mixáge Birds One Dies
MB1-005S Susan Lenart Kazmer for Spellbinders Media Mixáge Hearts One Bezels
MB1-007S Susan Lenart Kazmer for Spellbinders Media Mixáge Circles Three Bezels
LF-001 Creative Book Pages
Want2Scrap©: Baby Bling White Pearls
Bazzill Basics Paper®: white and black cardstock
BasicGrey: Konnichiwa Collection Patterned Paper
BEACON ADHESIVES: Zip Dry™
Elmer’s®: Glue-All® Liquid Glue
Creative Impressions: assorted ribbons - sheer, swirl, dots, seam binding
May Arts: Gingham Blue Ribbon, Fancy Green Ribbon
Light blue inkpad
Soft pink acrylic paint
Home computer and printer
Red and sparkle felt
Green glitter paper
- Cut/emboss Creative Pages #6 (with #1 being smallest die template) from black cardstock using Grand Calibur® machine. Dry brush with soft pink paint for a distressed look. Set aside to dry. Refer to photo.
- Cut six 1" x 12" strips from assorted patterned paper and adhere to a 6" x 12" piece of cardstock. Cut/emboss 1 end with A2 Curved Borders One #2. Layer with die cut from step one.
- Print sentiment on white cardstock. Center sentiment inside Elegant Labels Four #1 and cut/emboss/stencil. With die cut still in die, use an inked foam applicator and apply light blue ink to raised embossed area.
- Thread ribbon through label and adhere label as shown. Secure ribbon ends in back of stripped paper and painted die cut and mount to 12" x 12" white cardstock background.
- Add photo.
- Cut Hearts One Dies #2 and #3 and Circles Three Dies #2 three times each from cereal board. Stack and adhere together. Glue stacked die cuts inside corresponding bezels.
- Cut/emboss Hearts One Dies #3 and Circles Three Dies #2 from glitter green cardstock and Hearts One Dies #2 from red glitter felt. Affix inside corresponding bezels.
- Cut Birds One Dies #3 from red felt and insert from glitter paper. Layer and affix inside #3 heart bezel. Add pearl for eye as shown.
- Add a button inside circle bezel and a twine bow to #2 heart bezel.
- Thread twine through loop on #3 heart bezel, embellish twine with scraps of ribbon tied in knots and adhere heart and knotted ribbons to layout as shown.
- Affix remaining bezels to layout.
Your creativity is limitless - Explore Beyond™!