Wishes Packing Tape Transfer Card
By Sara Naumann
Clear packing tape
Laser color copy of a photo
Stamps: Artful Collection from Hot Off The Press
Black ink (Archival Black from Ranger)
Cardstock: Lavender, pink, green
Three pink brads
5” x 6 ½” blank card
1. Apply clear packing tape to the front of a color-copied photo. Burnish, then spritz generously with water. Rub the back of the photo until all the paper is removed. Let dry.
2. Adhere the photo to book paper, using light touches of glue stick. Trim around the outside edge, leaving a border. Mat on green cardstock.
3. Cover the bottom 2” of the card with lavender cardstock. Cover the top with pink, inserting three brads through the cardstock before gluing. (Alternately: Add the brads at the end, and line the inside of the card front to disguise the brad legs.)
4. Wrap the card front with teal ribbon, tying in a bow on the right side as shown.
5. Stamp the flourish and “wishes”.
6. Add the photo with foam tape.
For more information visit www.saranaumann.com