by Debbie Seyer
GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur™ Machine
S6-001 5 x 7 Matting Basics A
S6-002 5 x 7 Matting Basics B
S6-004 5 x 7 Detailed Scallops
S5-143 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes
S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants
Bazzill Basics Paper®: 12" x 12" Cardstock - Kraft, Simply Smooth Ivory, Spring Willow Medium & Majestic Purple Medium Prismatics
Graphic 45: Secret Garden Collection Patterned Paper
Buttons Galore & More: Lemon Tart Button Collection
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™: 3d Foam Squares
BEACON ADHESIVES: Zip Dry™
Xyron® - 5" create-a-sticker
May Arts: White Linen Twine
- Trim ivory cardstock to 11 ½" x 11 ½". Mat with Kraft cardstock for background.
- Cut/emboss a number of 5 x 7 Mattings Basics A and B #1 and #2 (with #1 being smallest die template) from coordinating patterned paper using Grand Calibur™ machine.
- Adhere to background in a crosshatch pattern as shown.
- Cut/emboss journaling with Nested Lacey Pennants Ribbons #3. Affix to layout. Refer to photo.
- Trim a 5 ½" x 8 ½" piece from purple cardstock. Run through create-a-sticker. With adhesive backing facing up, cut/emboss Detailed Scallops #4. Mount to layout.
- Add photo.
- Cut/emboss 7 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes 14 Petal Flower from ivory cardstock.
- Trim 5 ½" x 8 ½" piece from Spring Willow Medium Prismatics. Run through create-a-sticker. With adhesive backing facing up, cut/emboss 5 Jewel Flowers & Flourishes Flourishes LG. Adhere die cuts to layout as shown.
- Add bows to buttons with twine and adhere to center of flowers.
- Adhere embellished flowers to layout with foam squares.
Your creativity is limitless - Explore Beyond™!