My Girl is…
by Tina McDonald
GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur™ Machine
LF-019 Grand Stately Circles
S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
S5-165 Butterfly Corner
S5-159 Gold Labels Four
S4-390 Gold Circles One
S5-183 Gold Elements
Want2Scrap©: Baby Bling - Le Cremme, Teal
BoBunny Press: Prairie Chic Collection
Pollika: Baby Blue Felt
Tsukineko®: Dew Drops Inkpad; Memento - Pear Tart & Cottage Ivy Inkpads
Xyron®: Mega Runner
Creative Impressions: mini brads
KaiserCraft: Bubblegum Hill Collection
Green & teal felt
Doodlebug Designs Inc: Loopy Lou Cardstock Alpha’s - Swimming Pool
Hot glue gun & glue sticks
Low tack tape
- Trim a 2" x 12" strip and 1 ½" x 12" strip from coordinating patterned paper. Adhere to patterned paper background as shown.
- Adhere a 12" piece of lace on top of strips approximately a third of way in from left side. Refer to photo.
- Cut/emboss Gold Labels Four #5 (with #1 being smallest die template) from patterned paper using Grand Calibur™ machine. Cut in half. Adhere on each side of strip as shown.
- Cut/emboss Grand Stately Circles #1 from patterned paper. Affix on top of label.
- Apply a layer of Cottage Ivy ink to raised pattern on Gold Circles One #6 die template. Gently place on ivory cardstock and nest with #7. Secure dies in place with low tack tape and cut/emboss/letterpress/stencil. With die cut still in die, apply Pear Tart ink to raised embossed areas. Add to layout.
- Repeat step 5 with Gold Elements Accents. Set aside.
- Adhere three 2" x 3" photos to a strip of ivory cardstock. Mat with a strip of patterned paper. Adhere across center of die cut circles.
- Cut Bitty Blossoms #3 from teal felt and two #2 from baby blue felt. Roll flowers and adhere using hot glue. Insert mini brads to flower centers. Cut a set of leaves from green felt.
- Adhere felt flowers, leaves and accents under photo strip as shown.
- Cut/emboss 3 Butterfly Corner Butterfly #1 from cream cardstock. Add pearls and mount to layout.
- Add title with alpha stickers.
- Cut printed journaling into strip and adhere to page.
Your creativity is limitless - Explore Beyond™!