By May Flaum
Embossing ink and powder
Foam blending tool
1. Stamp image with embossing ink, coat in black embossing powder, then heat set.
2. Use ink pads to color image, and a foam blending tool to blend the colors until desired effect is achieved.
3. Get a 5x7piece of cardstock and stitch a piece of book paper to it using straight and zig-zag stitches.
4. Stitch the paper that you already stamped and colored to the cardstock and book paper.
5. Using a stencil and paint, add some dots to the paper and allow to dry.
6. Add rub-ons, metal embellishments, and letters.
7. Finish the project by adding some ink around the edges and mount onto a canvas or blank card.
For more information visit www.mayflaum.com