Flower Theme Pocket Scrapbook
By Stacy Julian
You can get more scrapbooking done (faster) when you use a trusted design scheme and focus on the photos first. I love using a scheme, where I simply visually divide my 12”x12” page into 3 horizontal strips, 4” tall and 12” long. I then fill those areas up with 4”x6” and 4”x4” photos and scraps of paper. When my page is covered, I add a few embellishments, a title and call it good. Using this strategy, I’m able to work quickly, get multiple photos on a single page and know that the outcome will be pleasing to the eye. This is one of my best scrap-fast tips!
- Start with a 12”x12” cardstock foundation
- Gather 4 to 7 printed photos
- Move photos around, playing with arrangements that will keep colors balanced and the eye moving around your page
- Crop or trim photos as needed, to make room for pieces of pattern paper or journaing
- Adhere photos in the corners first and work towards the middle of the layout.
- Cover up any gaps between photos with ribbon or washi tape
- Add embellishments and/or a title
- Pat yourself on the back …. You did it!
For more information visit www.stacyjulian.com , www.bigpictureclasses.com
|Stacy Julian & Julie Fei-Fan Balzer