Travel Page Layout
By Dina Wakley
Techniques: dyed cheesecloth, painted stars, inky background with drip.
Brother: cut three large filmstrip pieces and one small
White cardstock: Bazzill
Dina Wakley Media acrylic paints, stamps, stencils: tracks, Turquoise, Lime Green, Sky Blue
Dylusions Inks Calypso Teal, London Blue
Filmstrip pieces cut from kraft
Vintage red alphabet
- Use a dry brush and turquoise and lime paint to add stenciled design to the cardstock.
- Water down some sky blue paint and puddle it on the page. Allow it to drip across the stenciled texture.
- Glue the filmstrip over the text pattern paper.
- Paint yellow and orange paint on a piece of cardstock.
- Trace stars onto the back of the painted cardstock and cut them out.
- Dye the cheesecloth with Calypso Teal and London Blue inks.
- When all elements are dry, assemble the page.
For more information visit www.dinawakley.com
| Julie Fei-Fan Balzer & Dina Wakley