Page Layout – I Love Them
By Dina Wakley
Techniques: gesso through stencil, inked over gesso and alpha for pattern resist.
Dina Wakley Media stencils, gesso, acrylic paint, stamps
White alpha stickers
Black cardstock frame – cut with Brother ScanNCut
Cardstock by Bazzill
Tags by Ranger
Number clips and camera clips by Farmhouse
Dina Wakley Media gesso, acrylic paint, stencils
Mini blending tool, Tim Holtz for Ranger
Dylusions inks: White linen, Squeezed Orange, Bubblegum Pink, Water mister
Archival Aquamarine and Black
- Use a blending tool, gesso, and the bird stencil to add some designs to a piece of vintage music.
- Spray over the music paper with Squeezed Orange and Bubblegum Pink ink. Add water and let it run.
- When the ink is dry, add some more stenciling with White Linen spray.
- When dry, add the title to the music paper.
- Paint a tag with turquoise paint and let dry.
- Spray over the tag with White Dylusions ink and stencil.
- Stamp over the tag with a texture stamp and Aquamarine archival ink.
- Cut the tag into strips.
- Cut the frame with the ScanNCut.
- Ink edges of surfaces with black Archival pad.
- Assemble the page--background paper, frame, inky/painted music paper, strips of tag, and photos. Add journaling on the bottom of the music paper.
- Add extras like the library cards and metal embellishments.
For more information visit www.dinawakley.com
| Dina Wakley & Julie Fei-Fan Balzer