By Michelle Ridge
Level – Beginner
Inspiration/Description: These photo magnets are a perfect craft to make with your children. They are simple and fun to make.
GC-001 Grand Calibur ® Machine
S4-114 Standard Circles Large
1. Flatten bottle cap using the following sandwich in the Grand Calibur® Machine:
New Bottlecap (rough side up)
Pink embossing plate
2. Print photo on laser printer.
3. Cut/emboss photo using the #1 die from the Standard Circle LG (#1 being the smallest) set in the Grand Calibur® Machine.
4. Use liquid glue to adhere photo to bottle cap, set aside to dry.
5. Adhere magnet to back of bottle cap with E6000.
6. Add liquid glaze over photo and let it dry completely.
Your creativity is limitless - Explore Beyond™!
|Kazan Clark & Julie Fei-Fan Balzer