3-D Flowers Scrapbook Page
Designed by Kathy Cano-Murillo, The Crafty Chica
I’m one of those people who prefer to make all my own embellishments rather than buy them. I found an easy method to draw, color and cut all my own flowers for my scrapbook pages.
1 sheet of white cardstock
Tulip Markers in assorted colors
Black thick markers
Black and white polka dot scrapbook paper
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Use a pencil to draw big juicy flowers on the white cardstock. Once you like them, go over your sketches with the black marker.
- Fill in with color.
- Insert the page into the ScanNCut machine and use the direct cut feature to save and cut out the flowers according to the outside shape feature.
- Cut the sheet.
- Use the machine’s spatula to remove the flowers from the mat.
- Curl up the edges of the flowers to add shape, add Tacky Dots to the back of each one and press in place, as desired.
- Affix photo the colored cardstock and affix to the top area of the page.
For more information visit www.craftychica.com
|Kathy Cano-Murillo & Julie Fei-Fan Balzer